Saturday, May 4, 2019

MOM!!! I Have a Hole in my Head!!!!!!

I was working in my home/office one day when Hunter came running in, crying and holding his hands so tight over his head that I could not pry them apart!  I asked him what was the matter?  He cried even harder and yelled out that he had a hole in his head and his hair had fallen out into the garbage can!!!  OMG!! was all I could think!  Not wanting to REALLY see what was there, I figured that as a mom I had to try as hard as I could to pry his hands apart so I could see what was really going on.  By the time I had had his hands open and I was able to get a good look at what had happened, I realized that he had multiple bald spots on his head....apparently he had taken a hair razor to his head and shaved off sections of his hair!  Sadly I could not stop laughing....I felt so bad that I was laughing because obviously he was devastated by the outcome of his self inflicted hair cut!

Being the mom that I am, I tried the ever popular combover with some mousse supporting the leftover hairs, but you can only guess what that looked like.  At first I thought, well this will work for a time, then when the hair starts to grow out I can continue to "design" a hairdo!  But thanks to my oldest son and his grasp of reality, he asked me if I was crazy?  WELL?????  Yes I guess I am...I completely thought this would work!  He said, "MOM really???"  "Yes REALLY?!!!"  So he took Hunts and held him over the garbage can and proceeded to shave off ALL of his hair.  He looked sort of like a....well....for lack of better description....a "Cue Ball"!!!!!

I walked upstairs to see if I could find the razor used and where I might locate the hair.  Since I'm sort of a PI mom, I was able to find the evidence immediately in the bathroom.  There was a trash can full of hair, and a small electric razor sitting right next to it....HA!!!!  All I could think was..."Thank God there was NO hole in his head, as I had originally thought!"

As days passed, the hair started to grow back in, but from that point forward, Hunter ran when he was a barbers razor or scissors for that matter!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment