Thursday, May 16, 2019

The Worst Day of Miss Lucy's Life!





There are many what I like to call Miss Lucyisms in my life.  She keeps me on my toes at every moment.  But a while back Lucy seemed to have had the "absolute worst day of her entire life" and she was only four at the time!  I asked her what on earth could have happened to have made it so bad.  She told me that I needed to understand that she has so many brothers that they could make her days bad sometimes.  Once again I asked, why is it such a bad day?  She went on with....Well, MOM!, Hunter broke one of my Disney princesses, and she was the only one that fit in the princess bed in my princess house.  I asked if the doll could be fixed and she told me that he had broken it really good it was impossible to fix.  So we took a look at it and she was right, it was BROKEN REALLY GOOD!  LOL!  She went upstairs and seemed to have forgotten the worst day of her life for a while at least.

Later that day I went to the drugstore to pick up some "stuff" and saw an electric Disney princess toothbrush, so I picked it up for her thinking maybe this would make her day and possibly get her teeth cleaner.  When I got home I told her I had something to show her, she ran downstairs to see what it was, and I handed her the toothbrush.  Her eyes brightened up and she took it and ran up the stairs again.  After putting everything away, I went up to see if it was still the "worst day of her life"......she said, "well it's still kind of bad, I keep remembering my princess, but at least it's the first worst day I've ever had with squeaky clean teeth!"

~~~~~~~this little chick!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment